Musicians Lounge » I Play

• Ric Patton
    Ric Patton Hsv.Al
    I invented the Mighty Booty Machine . I also play spoons, guitar, harmonica, earth bow and jukulele. I had some great influences and teachers that told me to sit alone . I don't give a damn ,I just let it out like it is. Some Call it the Blues. I love meeting other musicians and i never think anyone is better than the other. But they damn sho different.

I invented the Mighty Booty Machine . I also play spoons, guitar, harmonica, earth bow and jukulele. I had some great influences and teachers that told me to sit alone . I don't give a damn ,I just let it out like it is. Some Call it the Blues. I love meeting other musicians and i never think anyone is better than the other. But they damn sho different.

• Don
    Don S E Texas
    I play guitar. I’ve always loved playin the blues. I play rock n roll but it just doesn’t have the feeling like playin the blues. Now I’ve started messing around with the bass. Never thought I would like it but the more I play the more I’m getting into it. And I do just a little on the keyboards.

I play guitar. I’ve always loved playin the blues. I play rock n roll but it just doesn’t have the feeling like playin the blues. Now I’ve started messing around with the bass. Never thought I would like it but the more I play the more I’m getting into it. And I do just a little on the keyboards.

• Bassisto
    Bassisto Puerto Rico
    Hey Master Ric! I play the bass guitar. I have electric and acoustic basses and would love to someday get my hands on a banjo or a dobro bass. My favorite bass player is Les Claypool and listen mostly to rock music but i sure do like the blues!!

Hey Master Ric!
    I play the bass guitar. I have electric and acoustic basses and would love to someday get my hands on a banjo or a dobro bass.
    My favorite bass player is Les Claypool and listen mostly to rock music but i sure do like the blues!!

• Kevin  Finch
    Kevin Finch
    Hey Ric! It is a great day in Texas. I have been playing guitar since I was in first grade.I am almost 60 now. I have play several styles of music. When I started learning guitar I learned classical. Over the years I have played country, rock and blues. For a few years I played in a band and it was a lot of fun. As life goes on I raised four children and that took me away from bands and all I could do was play on my own. During this time I discovered Stevie Ray Vaughan and I have been trying to imitate him. I am no way as good as the late SRV. However, I love his music. I enjoy yours too. It is that deep down genuine blues you pour out every night. "Wooooo Weeeee", I am so glad I was fortunate enough to stumble upon your blues room. What a great way to end the day. Hanging out with blues lovers from all over the world. Celebrating life and just having 20 minutes of fun together. I hope that one day we could play a little blues sometime. That would be a lot of fun. Peace

Hey Ric! It is a great day in Texas. I have been playing guitar since I was in first grade.I am almost 60 now. I have play several styles of music. When I started learning guitar I learned classical. Over the years I have played country, rock and blues. For a few years I played in a band and it was a lot of fun. As life goes on I raised four children and that took me away from bands and all I could do was play on my own. During this time I discovered Stevie Ray Vaughan and I have been trying to imitate him. I am no way as good as the late SRV. However, I love his music. I enjoy yours too. It is that deep down genuine blues you pour out every night. "Wooooo Weeeee", I am so glad I was fortunate enough to stumble upon your blues room. What a great way to end the day. Hanging out with blues lovers from all over the world. Celebrating life and just having 20 minutes of fun together. I hope that one day we could play a little blues sometime. That would be a lot of fun. Peace

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post